Thursday, January 28, 2010

Where does time go?????

Holy! Has it really been two days without blogging? My answer is yes. Well let me quickly bring you all up to speed on my last 2.5 days.

Today is my third straight day this week eating completely vegetarian, and tomorrow I will make it 4 straight, not too sure if I'll keep it going during the weekend or not, but for sure tomorrow absolutely will. Over these past few days I have been big on drinking smoothies, eating salads, and eating fruits.

Also I have really been enjoying eating Kashi GO Lean Crunch each morning for breakfast, and this morning for breakfast I finished the box off.

But the best thing I've had all week has to have been our Kirkland Signature Garden Burger Veggie Burger Patties last night for dinner with mixed vegetables, and baked potatoes with margarine and salsa. The Kirkland Signature Garden Burger Veggie Burger patties are available at Costco Wholesale.



Physically I've been trying hard to stay active by walking home from the bus both Tuesday and today after work. Tuesday it took 21 minutes, and today 25 but today I was also carrying about an extra 7-8 lbs of food in my bag.


Tuesday I also went for a 23 minute run, and will be going again right after this blog post. Yesterday I honestly didn't do any physical fitness. I just decided to have a quiet afternoon after work, and a quiet and relaxing Wednesday night at home with the girlfriend, as we just caught up on our work lives, and sat down and watched "Frost Nixon" excellent movie by the way, and had a little snack of popcorn with lite margarine.
Tonight after my run my dad is coming over for a guys night in and we're gonna have some pizza, him I'm sure something meaty and me vegetarian of course haha. After that I'll probably have a strength workout and see the Girlfriend once she's home from her moms tonight.

Just a quick update on my weight loss, this morning I checked in at 187 only 2lbs away from my goal of 185 by Feb 14.

-Ben-

No comments:

Post a Comment