Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Getting Fit with Nintendo Wii Fit



At first I was rather skeptical that the Wii Fit or Wii Fit Plus for the Nintendo Wii console would actually help with physical fitness, and physical well being, but after having owned the Wii Fit Plus program for a week I can honestly say that it does actually make a difference.
I first started using the Wii Fit Plus program last Wednesday and I'll admit I kinda sucked at it, my ever loving girlfriend Ashley was way better out of the gate on the Wii Fit Plus than I, but after a week I have begun catching up to her wickedness haha. When I first tried it it told me that my center of balance was way off, and that my posture was to be nice reasonably good. Also with Wii Fit Plus you can participate in balance games such as soccer heading drills, ski jumping, and step ups. Well last Wednesday I was absolutely horrible at all of the activities as well as the Wii Fit Plus yoga poses, but after this first week I can honestly say that Ive made huge improvements and upped my scores in all of the above activities, and even started some strength training exercise with the Wii Fit Plus.
Nintendo Wii Fit Plus offers many other activities and poses in yoga, strength training, and balance games that I'm really excited to try and master, and use to continue helping me along my way in becoming more fit, and a healthier 28 year old guy.
Truly if you are someone out there who has a Nintendo Wii and is considering getting yourself either the Wii Fit or Wii Fit Plus I highly recommend going out and picking one up you wont regret it.
Finally thank you for taking the time to read, and follow my blog.

Keep smiling and living a happier healthier life!

-Ben-

p.s. the pics are of the Wii Fit Plus, and of my beautiful girlfriend Ashley driving range practice on the Wii Fit Plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment