Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Years Resolutions 2010

So here I find myself 8:24pm Mtn standard time on Jan 7th 2010 talking about New Years Resolutions haha! Let me start off by saying as a rule I don't make and certainly don't follow New Years Resolutions but I decided last week I was gonna actually make resolutions, and attempt to stick with them this year.

So here we have my 7 2010 New Years Resolutions:
1. Last till June 1 2010 without geting a serious flu, or cold. June would mark 10 months without getting sick period something I don't think I've ever achieved. Now as fate would have had it I have this week been batteling a sinus cold that sadly kept me from work yesterday, but still not bad, now just not get any worse, or any other viruses before June 1 2010 would be such a blessing (Fingers Crossed :) )
2. Secondly I would love to travel somewhere I've never been in my life anywhere in the world, just somewhere I've never experienced before, even if just for a couple days ;)
3. As those of you who are following my blog know I am presently in the midst of a 22lbs weight loss goal that ends in Feb 2010. The Goal will take me from 207lbs - 185lbs. Goal 3 is to after achieving that goal stay between 183lbs and 188lbs for the durration of 2010.
4. One of my favorite things are tattoos. Presently I have 3 both upper arms, and back of my right shoulder blade. Goal 4 for 2010 is to get tattoo number 4 on my lower right arm. I have a few designs including one of the death card that I'm toying with the idea of.
5. My 5th goal for 2010 is to be able to along with my lovely girlfriend Ashley be able to become first time home owners. This is a very important thing for both of us, as we want somewhere that is 100% truly our own house, as well as being able to just have an investment that will profit us in someway further on down the road of life.
6. The 6th goal I wanna achieve this year is simply to be the happiest, and healthiest person I can possibly be. This is including mentally, physically, emotionally, and spirtually. Things I am doing or at least trying to do include: eating better, more well rounded meals/foods, trying to remain positive in any situation, trying to be a better person to all including myself, reaching out to friends/family that have in anyway become distant over time to me, as well as other things to make me happier and healthier.
7. Finally the seventh goal I have this year is to inspire at least 5 people either through my blog, through word of mouth, or through example, to make the changes needed to help them achieve a happier and healthier life.

All the best to each and everyone of you in 2010 may it be your happiest and healthiest year yet!

-Ben-

No comments:

Post a Comment