Thursday, January 28, 2010

And I'm Back In The Runnnnnnnnnning!!!!!!!!

Tonight I went for a run and......Completely blew my mind with how strong and fast of a run I ran, not too mention how smart I ran. First off I was able to for the first time in a long time maintain a good consistent pace of running from start to finish. What I ran was this loop around my neighbourhood twice (The same loop I've been running all month). Now back on Tuesday when I had previously run that loop twice I had done the first loop in 10min 2sec, and the entire 2 loops in 23min 23sec. Today I ran loop 1 in 9min 58sec, and the entire two loop course in 22min 10sec knocking 1min and 13sec off my overall time.

After my amazing run it was time to begin making the girlfriends lunch for tomorrow as well as the dinner that we will split tomorrow evening after she's done work, before we head to our Calgary Hitmen hockey game tomorrow evening. For lunch I packed her two leftover slices of pizza (one vegetarian, one pepperoni) and a container full of veggies (celery, zucchini, and mushrooms). And for dinner tomorrow we are having continued leftovers of Ashley's Vegetarian Slow Cooker Chili from two weeks ago, with some fresh rice I made this evening, and an orange cut into 8 wedges.

After making the foods for tomorrow my dad showed up at our condo with two Little Caesars pizzas, and a cold six pack of beer. My pizza was a vegetarian pizza of which I ate 4 of the eight slices all with Louisiana Hot Sauce drizzled on top.


and a can and a half of ice cold "Fernie Brewing Company Beer"


My dad and I then sat around watching TV, and caught up on our weeks for a couple hours. After my dad left it was then time for me to set up the Nintendo Wii Fit Plus, to sweat off some of that veggie pizza and cold beer.

Hope you all had a productive and active day, and that you all have a very happy and healthy Friday.

Night Night
-Ben-

No comments:

Post a Comment