Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Loving the Fruits & Veggies!

So today I completed my 5th completely Vegetarian eating day out of the last 7 days. This was a very good decision on my part I feel especially since I have had a lazy day today fitness wise. In fact I was so lazy today that the the only real fitness I got today was a 15 minute walk this evening home from the bus with Ashley, but oh well I guess that's still better than no exercise. Tomorrow will just have to be an extra intense workout day I guess haha.
At least though I ate healthy today with my Vegetarian eating so that was a big plus for me.

For Breakfast I had:
1.25 cups of coconut granola
0.75 cups of fat free peach yogurt
1 Banana
1 Mug of coffee

For Lunch I had:
Vegetarian wrap, containing: cucumbers, red and green peppers, shredded lettuce, dice tomatoes and sprouts, with lite mayonnaise
Chocolate chip muffin

For Dinner we had
Kraft Delissio Flat Bread Mushroom Pizza (I just added some Bicks Banana Peppers to my half)
1 Glass chocolate milk

Tonight we had a date night and went and saw "Youth in Revolt" which by the way I highly recommend seeing especially as a date night activity ;) . But even there I was able to control my food desires, and got a combo with a medium diet coke ( which I know is full of bad stuff but at least 0 calories; that has to count for something right?. Also I had a small popcorn no butter, and a "Coffee Crisp" chocolate bar. While I ate the entire chocolate bar I ate maybe two handfuls of popcorn.
All in all I have to say eats wise today was a very successful day, now if only I workout and run tomorrow while having the same kind of day food wise I'll be golden.

Have a great Wednesday everyone, and remember to eat smart.

Stay happy and healthy!

-Ben-

No comments:

Post a Comment