Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ashley's Healthy Food From Today

As promised last night I'm here with what I packed last night for Ashley's breakfast, lunch and snacks today.

For breakfast I gave Ashley:
1 cup plain Cheerios
1 cup skim milk
1 Banana
However the lid on the cup of milk I sent her I put on too tightly and she could not open it. Unfortunately all she was able to have were the Cheerios, and the Banana.

For lunch she got:
1.5 cups of mashed potatoes
1 cup of Vegetarian Slow Cooker Chili on top of the mashed potatoes
1 large navel orange cut into 4 wedges

For snacks Ashley got:
1 Kiwi fruit (cut up)
1 bag Anne's Cheddar Bunnies (available from Costco Wholesale)
2 Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges (available from Costco Wholesale)
9 Kashi honey sesame crackers

-Ben-

No comments:

Post a Comment