Sunday, January 3, 2010

Getting Happier and Healthier Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all!
So here we are the year 2010, what used to seem so futuristic is now our present. This being a new year I decided to change the name and the focus of my blogging. The blog page is now titled "Getting Happier and Healthier" and the focus of my blog is now centered around living a "Happier and Healthier" lifestyle, but will also contain other writtings I have to share with all of you.
As I have stated in my 3 earlier blog postings I'm in the process of attempting to lose 22 pound going from 207lbs to 185lbs I'm presently at 198lbs, sadly up 4lbs from one week ago, but still overall down 9lbs from my starting weight, and 13lbs away form my end goal weight of 185lbs with just over a month left in my time frame in which to do so.
Despit my slight weight gain over the past week I'm remaining optimistic about my persoanl challege of a 22lbs weight loss. While I managed to both lose some weight and then re-gain and then some, I will be honest controlling my weight over this holiday season did pose some challenges to me such as: portion controll of what I eat, eating balanced meals, healthy snacks, managing my alcohol consumption, eating only when i need to instead of eating among other reasons as a cure for bordom. Other things I've been doing are, getting as much excerise as possible, staying active, and just maintaining an all-round happy and healthy attitude and outlook on life.
Over the next few days I am planning to continue these steps, and turn up my intensity even more, also my very loving, and overly supportive girlfriend Ashley the otherday recieved a Nintendo Wii from her mom for a late Christmas gift that we and I are intending to make full use of as one of our means of physical fitness, and hopefully withing the week even pick ourselves up the Wii Fit program to help keep us in even better shape.
I also am gonna be keeping up better logs on my blog this year as it is one of my big new years resolutions. I look forward so much to blogging to you all in the upcoming year.

All the best to all of you and a year filled with much love and laughter in 2010 :)

-Ben-

No comments:

Post a Comment