Monday, January 25, 2010

There's always time for a good workout

So here I am, second straight night I'm blogging from the comfort of our bed watching TV, and listening to the hum of our space heater heat our bedroom.
Today was such an amazingly wonderful fantastic day. Starting with a great breakfast this morning.

Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal, and a Green Velveteen Smoothie

For Lunch it was

A vegetarian croissant cheese free of course filled with lettuce, tomatoes, red and green peppers, sprouts, lite mayo, cucumbers, and black olives. And a mixed greens salad with Balsamic Vinegar dressing, and pepper strips, tomatoes, mushroom slices, black olives, and an avocado slice.

After work I went to the Dr's which normally I hate doing because I rarely get really good news, but today I found out that my blood pressure levels are down and in a good range, so that just added to my kick ass day.

After the Dr's it was back home to start preparing dinner.

Roasted chicken drumstick, roasted potatoes, and half of a roasted garlic head, and mixed veggies.

After dinner the girlfriend (Ashley) and I talked about our days at work a bit and decided on what physical workout we wanted to do tonight. We in the end decided upon staying in and just pulling a hard-core physical workout on our Nintendo Wii Fit Plus. Tonight I ran 20 minutes on the Wii Fit Plus, as well as doing strength training, and yoga, as well as some balance activities.

Just to keep you all up to date on further weight loss activity, this morning I weighed in at 188.5 lbs leaving only 3.5 more lbs to lose in the next 20 days.

Time to turn in for the night

Sleep tight everybody!

-Ben-

No comments:

Post a Comment