Monday, February 1, 2010

Good Start To The Week :)

After a lazy, procrastination filled weekend on my part I jumped right back on my horse today. This weekend well in particular yesterday I won't lie I had what I'd consider a rather off day filled with procrastinating in terms of working out as well as blogging, haha. Also I did do quite a bit of snacking (needless snacking at that). Today however I decided I can't let one bad day start a downward spiral so I just picked myself back up and got right back into it, especially over the weekend I only gained .5 lbs up to 187.5lbs which I feel very very lucky for.

Today started with:

Chocolate Chip Muffin, Cantaloupe, and a mug of Coffee

Work was slow today which could have allowed me time to stray and snack needlessly but I resisted and limited myself to my planned one AM snack which was:

Spartan Apple, and a Bottle of Water.

Lunch today was:

Veggie Wrap, and Bowl of Hungarian Mushroom Soup at work

After work and the bus ride home I went for a nice 20 minute walk in the sunshine. It was a little cool but still so refreshing to see the sunshine here in Calgary, after a dark dismal looking weekend with snow.

After my walk I had myself a small PM snack of:

glass of Ice Tea, and a bowl of Original Cheerios in Fat Free Milk.

Now I'm just preparing dinner for Ashley and I with a yummy desert of fresh Apple Pie, and with dinner we are gonna watch the movie "500 Days of Summer" (her choice) I'm very excited though too. Review of dinner and the movie will come later tonight, along with our running progress which we hope to continue improving on.

-Ben-

No comments:

Post a Comment