Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Love Costco!

As many of you already know I'm in love with Costco Wholesale, and it's about the only place on earth that I actually get excited to go grocery shopping to. Well guess what? Ashley and I went for a epic Costco shop last night. Now we have so much yummy healthy food I don't know what to eat first.

I love the cases of Cliff Bars, especially since you get 6 chocolate chip cliff bars in each case.

We ended up spending $212.00 dollars on this epic shop at Costco!

This is what the money got us. I say we did a pretty good job with our shop.

Once we got back home and everything from Costco put away it was about 9:15 in the evening, and we still had yet to have supper so we needed food and we needed it NOW! Ashley and I decided on a can on Amy's Organic Lentil Soup, which coincidentally we got from an 8 can case purchased from where else but Costco haha, and a wedge of toasted Focaccia bread, and I also had a glass of fat free milk to drink.

This was just the supper I was craving last night. Something hearty and filling, but not too filling. Also it was a great choice in keeping with my total vegetarian day.

After dinner we sat down to watch the season finale of "Weeds" on DVD. I received both seasons 1 and 2 on DVD from Ashley's Dad for Christmas. I had seen a decent number of episodes before we started the DVD season but it's nice to be able to watch them in their proper order. Mary Louise Parker and Elisabeth Perkins are so hilarious in this show, I highly recommend it to anyone looking for good TV to watch. The first 5 Seasons are all available on DVD.


While we watched "Weeds" we made a pot of Green Tea from this box of Green Tea packets that I was given from my Great Aunt for Christmas. It is authentic Chinese Green Tea, which actually made me crave Chinese Food at the same time, guess I'll have to go get some in the near future.

After "Weeds" and Green Tea it was off to bed for us.
Hope you all had a Happy and Healthy Friday, and continue to do so all weekend.

-Ben-

No comments:

Post a Comment