Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm Backkkkkkkk, and so is my blog!

Just quickly saying "Hey" and that I am still alive, and staying healthy, or at least trying to as much as possible. It has been a busy busy busy past couple weeks, filled at times with some un-healthyness. But I'm here to tell you I'm back and ready to move forward and so is my blog. With out further delay let's get this show on the road eh?

So this morning has been a bit of a busy one already, I actually slept in until 8am which for me is a really good sleep in considering I'm usually up by 6am Monday to Friday for work. Once I got up I did some twitter cleaning up of my account, then some scouting of what I missed at the Olympics last night and whats all going on in Vancouver/Whistler today, I'm gonna be so lost come March 1 when the Olympics are over, I'll have to go back to watching random crap on TV.
After all that, it was time for me to get in a good hard workout and 30 minute run on the Nintendo Wii Fit Plus which I must say felt just amazing. Nothing beets that feeling of being active and healthy again especially after 2 weeks of being somewhat lazy and inconsistent with that and the foods I eat.

After the workout and run it was time to make Ashley and I a Saturday morning breakfast.

Today we had breakfast burritos (scrambled egg, fried onions, and mushrooms, with salsa inside too, in a whole wheat tortilla. Along with the breakfast burrito we had a half grapefruit each, and a mug of coffee (in our Olympic mugs from Vancouver) yay Canada!!!!

The rest of our day is shaping up to be a busy one, as we have to go do some shopping, and tonight we have a friends birthday party to attend and it's formal attire (I'm scared I have to dress up!)

I hope you all have enjoyed my return to everything happy and healthy blog.
Have a happy and healthy Saturday February 20 2010 everybody.

cheers!

-Ben-

No comments:

Post a Comment