Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Will Not Allow Myself To Slide!

Here we are Sunday February 14 2010 AKA: Valentines Day 2010 AKA: Day 3 of the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics. Today is also the day that I had originally set as my 22lbs weight loss goal date going from 207lbs 12 weeks ago to 185lbs by today, and I am proud to again say that last Sunday I reached that goal of 185lbs, and today I am at 184.25lbs.
Now I must say that my biggest concern after reaching my weight goal last week was gonna be keeping pounds off and not letting up, now while I have actually lost 0.75lbs beyond my goal I have begun allowing myself to slip, both in the food and exercise parts, as well as in my blogging.
This past week I have self admittedly allowed myself to eat more junk food

And pictured above is just some of the bad things I've been eating this week.

Now along with all the CRAP food I've been eating, I've eaten some really great foods such as loads of fruits, veggies, whole grains, and lean filling meats such as chicken, and turkey. Along with the food aspect I've been up and down with the fitness, some days really bang bang bang and going all out, and some days really blah and lazy towards my fitness, something that I'm really hoping to curb this upcoming week. One of the things I'm hoping to use to my advantage are the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics because of the fact that growing up I was on track to make the Canadian Alpine National Team, until a serious knee accident destroyed that dream in my teens, and knowing what great shape all of these winter Olympic athletes are in, and that tends to act as a motivator for me to push myself harder and further.

This morning I started right back on my serious about health track by making Ashley and I a healthy and fun Valentines Breakfast.

Blueberry Whole Wheat Pancakes, with lite margarine, pure organic maple syrup, fresh cut strawberries, and a cup of black coffee (in our Vancouver 2010 Olympic Coffee mugs) yes I am an "Olympic Super Nerd" haha.

The rest of my Valentines Day 2010 I hope to spend working out, having a great romantic day with the love of my life, and enjoying our date night of Dinner, and a movie tonight!

Hope you and yours all have a terrific Valentines 2010!

<3
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment