Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Healthy Dinner, Un Healthy Dessert, Cute Movie

Last night I kept my 100% vegetarian day going with having a rather stacked salad of shredded green leaf lettuce, red and green pepper strips, red onion, white mushrooms.


And on top of the salad I had a Kirkland Signature Garden Burger Veggie Burger, and used Newman's Own Oil and Vinegar Salad Dressing, with a few dashes of Louisiana Hot Sauce on top of everything. (sorry no pic of the Louisiana Hot Sauce)


While we ate we watched "500 Days of Summer".

That movie is such a cute little stay at home date night in movie. We both loved it. I'm so glad we decided to just stay in and watch it last night.

For an un healthy dessert last night we had baked Apple Pie from M&M Meat Shops. We did though try and healthy it up, by skipping the toppings but still high fat content, and very sugary, but so very yummy. It all balances out right? haha.


After dinner, dessert, and a movie, we watched two more episodes from season 1 of weeds, and then it was off to sleep for 9 hours. Since I don't have to be at work till 10am this morning (short 4 hour day) I decided to max my sleep.

Anyway I'm off for a run before work now.
Hope you all have a great Tuesday!

-Ben-

No comments:

Post a Comment