Sunday, February 21, 2010

Super Start To Super Sunday!!!

I hope you're all enjoying your Sunday as much as I have so far. This morning I have so far blogged once prior, weighed myself which I am very pleased to announce I am currently at 184lbs.

Along with being at a happy weight, I am feeling the healthiest, and most energetic I've felt in the last 10 years easily. My waist line is the smallest it's been in that time which is leading to my clothes sagging more which is both a nice and not so nice feeling, but in the end I'd say a good thing.

After weighing myself I did a 30 minute workout on the Nintendo Wii Fit Plus, followed by a 30 minute run on the Wii Fit Plus. While I am thankful for the ability to run on the Wii Fit Plus I am chomping at the bit to get back outside to run which I am intending to do this upcoming week with warmer weather moving into Calgary!

Post workout and run I started making breakfast for Ashley and I which today was.

Per Person:
-Chocolate Chip French Toast Muffin (1/2 muffin each *mine with 1tsp icing sugar and 1tbsp organic maple syrup, Ashley passed on the toppings*)
-400ml approx each, fruit and veggie smoothie. Containing: Kiwi, Orange, fresh Spinach, frozen Blueberries, banana, rice milk, and yogurt.
-Coffee from M&M Meat Shops
This was a tasty, mostly healthy, and very filling breakfast.

I then proceeded to pack Ashley a healthy and tasty lunch, breakfast, and snacks for her work day tomorrow so that that can be one less thing that we have to do later on in our day.
The rest of our Sunday I imagine will be spent watching Olympics, eating lunch, going to Ashley's indoor soccer game late this afternoon, followed by going to the bar afterwards with her team to watch Team Canada take on Team U.S.A. in Men's Ice Hockey at the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics.

Hope you all have a super Sunday, and GO CANADA GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

-Ben-

No comments:

Post a Comment