Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Feeling Great!

Today has absolutely been a testament of how eating well, and a day of good exercise can make you feel great!

Started with a bowl of Cheerios, and a sliced banana in Fat Free Milk, and a cup of coffee,

Scattered throughout the morning I had another cup of black coffee, a Chocolate Chip Muffin, and a Spartan Apple.


Lunch today at work was: a vegetarian stir fry on a bed of rice, with a Thai Curry sauce. The stir fry had red and green pepper strips, red onion strips, minced garlic.

After I got home from my shortened day of work I had a very nice chat with my mom, and found out that my step dad is going to Malaysia next month for three weeks with work. Also found out that in April my mom will be going to Atlanta Georgia for a church conference, I was very happy to hear that she's going on that trip, as she did that last year and she loved the trip.
After talking with my mom I had a very very good and intense workout on the Nintendo Wii Fit Plus.

Tonight is Ashley, and her younger brother Ryan's indoor soccer night so they stopped by for dinner on there way to the game. For dinner we had:

Spicy BBQ Chicken Pizza, Spartan Apple, and a bottle of water.

After Dinner I downloaded some new tunes off ITunes for my IPod to listen to on my evening run.


Then it was off for my invigorating evening run which just capped a great day.


Now back home my plan for after blogging is heat pack my right knee after 6 knee operations it needs some relax after a run and hard day of cardio. Also I'm just unwinding with my great book "Why The Leafs Suck, and How They Can Be Fixed"



Then to sleep, as I have to be up at 4am for 6am work. Early work which stinks, but more hours rocks. haha!

Hope you all have a great Wednesday!

-Ben-

No comments:

Post a Comment