Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Love Saturday Mornings Like Apples Love Cinnamon

Saturday mornings are the best mornings of the week in my books. Part of why I love Saturday mornings so much is cause I wake up and know that not only do I not have to go to work today, I get another morning of the same feeling tomorrow morning, also Saturday mornings around our house are very laid back as a rule not all rushed and go go go like weekday mornings. Thirdly I love Saturday mornings cause of the yummy breakfasts we have.
This morning was no exception.

Starbucks Kona Coffee which was brought back from Hawaii for me from my best guy friend Jordan who spent the holidays in Hawaii



Along with the coffee from Jordan we had:
1 Spartan Apple each with the core removed
1/2tsp of ground cinnamon in the hollowed core of each apple
2 egg omelette each with fresh spinach, mushrooms, and green pepper in each, and salsa. (Ashley had powder cheese on top of hers, and I had banana pepper rings in mine too.
Garlic Oregano Parsley breakfast potatoes.

It was such a filling and well rounded Saturday morning breakfast.

Before breakfast I did also do yoga, and had a 20 minute cardio workout on the Nintendo Wii Fit Plus.

We have a busy day still ahead of us, including:
Going for a run
Going to the market for fresh fruits
Going for a river walk with Ashley's mom
And a hockey game tonight

With all that in mind I should really get a move on, and start doing these things.
Hope you all have a wonderfully Happy and Healthy Saturday February 6 2010 :)

-Ben-

No comments:

Post a Comment