Thursday, April 1, 2010

Yay Weekend Time!

Breakfast with Ashley at her office marked the start to my Thursday this morning. For my breakfast I had a Denver Omelet sandwich on whole wheat bread, along with 1/3 of Ashley's breakfast omelet and a slice of her whole wheat toast, and half a bottle of Tropical Citrus Vitamin Water. Unfortunately I didn't get pictures of my breakfast.


Once I arrived at work after breakfast I was greeted by a chocolate Easter Bunny waiting for me on my work station, courtesy of Larry and Donna two of my amazing co-workers.
Once my work day got going in full swing my big catering job was a brown paper bagged lunch for 53 people which included a sandwich or wrap, a cookie, a bag of chips, and a side salad. Thankfully I had some help from two co-workers (Donna and Amanda) on the bagging and wrapping of all the items in order to ensure that the order made it out on time.
Lunch today at the restaurant was busier than we were expecting it to be, but still not too bad, and the busier it is the quicker the time goes, and that's always a good thing the last day of work prior to a long weekend.


For Lunch today I had a steak sandwich on a toasted Foccacia bread with a side of Mushroom soup.

After work I came home to an empty house for the afternoon and evening as tonight Ashley was over at her moms house for dinner and a visit, so I took advantage of the emptiness to clean the house and do our laundry. Along with cleaning and laundry I did a bit of looking into my next tattoo, by calling my tattoo shop, and finding out when's the earliest my artist could do my next piece and approx how much money I'm looking at it costing. I'm looking at having to wait approx 2 weeks from today for an appointment which for a good artist really isn't that bad especially considering he's on vacation till the 13th sadly.

For supper tonight by myself I had a bowl of Kimchi Noodle soup topped with Siracha Sauce which is a Vietnamese Hot Sauce.



Once Ashley got home tonight her and I finished watching "Zomieland" with Wood Harrelson which we started last night but weren't able to finish it cause we were too tired. It is such a funny action filled comedy as long as you don't take it seriously.


Now as I am blogging I'm sitting in bed and watching "LA INK" on the TV, I love Tattoo's and Tattoo shows.

Hope you all had a happy and healthy week, and hope you all have a very happy and healthy and hopefully day off Good Friday, and start to your 2010 Easter weekend!

Nighty Night!
-Ben-

No comments:

Post a Comment