Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I Love Short Weeks!!!

This morning started off a bit rushed but good none the less. I slept in this morning until 35 minutes before I needed to leave for work and had to get all ready for another day of work. After a very quiet drive into work this morning I started my day off at 6:30am and just hit the ground running with breakfast meeting catering orders galore at work.

Fruit Trays were huge this morning. I ended up sending a fruit tray with every single breakfast catering this morning.

Finally midway through the morning about 8:00am I was finally able to eat my breakfast which today ended up being just a carrot muffin and a few slices of pineapple, which hit the spot bang on!


After my breakfast it was time to start on lunch caterings which included lots of desert trays and also making up the dessert trays for tomorrow.


Lunch today at the restaurant was very slow and even somewhat boring, but the highlight of lunch was when Ashley and two other friends of ours stopped by the restaurant and surprised me by staying for lunch, it was a real treat for me to have them stay, cause I got to make all three of there lunch dishes. Ashley and Jordan each had a "Butter Chicken Pizza" which was my special of the week, and Emily had our "Asian Chicken Salad", and they all enjoyed there lunch.
For lunch today I had a side of Cheese-less Greek Salad (I hate Cheese) and a bowl of Mushroom soup.


After work this afternoon I stopped off at Ashley's work and had a "Chocolate Raspberry" coffee and a slice of "Apple Cranberry Loaf" with her and stuck around for about 30 minutes to have a little visit with her before I headed home for the afternoon and evening, and she went back to work, and then off to her soccer game.


This afternoon after commuting home on the bus, I went for a 25 minute walk to finish the journey home, and to also get some cardio in for the day, and just as a way to enjoy the lovely spring day we had here in Calgary despite all the wind.
This evening for dinner I had the remainder of my "Butter Chicken Pizza" from my lunch at work yesterday along with some Brussels Sprouts and a Diet Coke.



The remainder of my evening will probably just be spent with me trying to fix my BlackBerry which got slight water damage last Thursday, and then just relaxing, perhaps a workout, perhaps a DVD, perhaps both perhaps neither. Either way it'll be a good night in Ben-ville!

Hope you all had a great happy and healthy Tuesday March 30/2010, I know I did!

Nighty Night!

-Ben-

No comments:

Post a Comment