Saturday, March 27, 2010

Going Back To The Basics

Has it really been 20 days since my last blog post? apparently it has... Well lets see in the past 20 days I've definitely had my good days and bad days fitness, food, and healthy living wise, but overall I'd say I've just managed to more or less balance the good and the bad out.
As we are moving into April next week and the first full month of spring I have decided that now is a great time for me to "Get Back To The Basics". Some of the "Basics" I want to get back to are: eating less, and eating smarter more balanced and vegetable and fruit based meals. Another basic I am going to go back to is working out in some physical form everyday when and where possible, and as much as possible doing some form of physical fitness outdoors such as walking, running, or biking. The third basic I want to get back to is cutting back on my un-nutritious drinking such as boozing it up and drinking lots of pop, and or high sugar fruit juices, and get back to primarily water, and fat free milks. Finally the fourth basic I want to get back to is just an all round positive attitude, and outlook on life and cutting back and hopefully cutting out stresses in my day to day life that make me feel compelled to become either lazy, or binge eat.
Now over these past twenty days I am proud to say that I have managed to keep my weight in my target range of 182-188lbs but I also know that with minimal work it is only a matter of time before that number begins to rise again and take me back to the shape I was in when I started this all back in November 2009. Also I feel in my goal to inspire people and help them achieve their fitness, and healthy living goals I need to do a better job with me and my goals.
I look forward to sharing with all of you again on a daily basis or at least to as close to one as possible from here on in.

Have a Happy And Healthy Saturday everybody!

-Ben-

No comments:

Post a Comment